Friday, March 5, 2010

HEYYYYYYYYYY, fever.

It's spring.
(Just in case your head's up your ass and you didn't notice. Or if you're in the southern hemisphere)



Don't get me wrong.

I love spring.

BUT

I get the worst hay fever like EVER

WHACHU TRYIN TO DO BITCH, MAKE ME SNEEZE OR SUMTHIN? if so it's working.

And my allergy meds make me high.
And not the good kind of Cassie from Skins everything's lovely high.
Like the OMFG WHY IS EVERYTHING SO NEW AND BEAUTIFUL AND BRIGHT AND CLEAR kind of high. The hazy kind of high. The so exhausted you're hyper kind of high.

It's ruining my life.

I can't focus at all.

We took a test in science yesterday.
I wrote my name down wrong.
I need help.


Yours Truly,
Hay Fever Junkie.

2 comments:

Oh my gosh. I love comments. It lets me know you guys actually read my bull. Thank you :D